Food Truck Frenzy in the West Valley
Arizona Food Trucks are such an awesome part of our community year-round! They offer a unique way to get outside with your friends and family, enjoy a unique dinner, drink, or dessert, plus a great hang. We put together a local West Valley guide for you with where to find Food Trucks from Arizona Farmer’s Markets to Food Truck Nights plus a list of Food Trucks in the West Valley available for catering.
ARIZONA FARMER’S MARKETS IN THE WEST VALLEY WITH FOOD TRUCKS
- Sun City Festival Farmers Market at Sage Center in Buckeye, every other Thursday
- Arrowhead Farmers Market at Arrowhead Mall on Saturdays
- Park West Market on Saturdays
- Glendale Farmers Market at Cabela’s on Sundays
- Vistancia Farmers Market on the third Sunday of each month.
- Stetson Valley Market one Saturday a month in North Phoenix
- Sunday Funday Community Market at Caretta’s Candy Co in Glendale, every Sunday through April
ARIZONA FOOD TRUCK NIGHTS IN THE WEST VALLEY
- Food Truck Friday West in Glendale, Arizona
- West Valley Food Trucks in the Park in Tolleson, Arizona
- Vistancia Food Truck Night on Thursdays in North Peoria, Arizona
- Food Truck Thursdays at Copper Hills Church in West Wing (Peoria, Arizona)
ARIZONA FOOD TRUCKS IN THE WEST VALLEY (perfect for catering!)
- Haymaker, a favorite local burger, breakfast, BBQ, and bourbon spot have a food truck, too!
- Cantina Gueros, a favorite Mexican food restaurant also has a food truck! Cater in tacos, churros, and more!
- Ruby’s Food Truck is a Mexcian food truck with Birria tacos, burritos, etc., and mostly parked at its’ usual spot off Grand Ave in Peoria: 8355 W. Grand Avenue, Peoria AZ
SUN CITY WEST, ARIZONA
- Rebel Blends Ice Cream Truck is one of our all-time favorite ice cream trucks. They blend delicious cereals with ice cream to make rebellious blends that are irresistible!
- Gathered Grounds is a specialty coffee stand that found its adorable trailer in a permanent spot in Surprise, Arizona!
- Bark & Brew is a mobile cafe in Surprise and is always around town at various small businesses.
- Frosted Frenzy Cupcake Truck has been named Best of the Valley by Phoenix Magazine for the last 3 years. They offer the most delicious cupcakes in the Valley with unique, fun flavors everyone from baby to Grandma will enjoy!
- Taco Head Food Cart
- Eat Asian Food Truck
- Belly’s Mexican Food – also has a location in Buckeye!
- Burrito Barn
- Guapo’s Tacos offers gourmet tacos and breakfast burritos!
- A1 Tacos in Buckeye offers an A1 experience!
- Arepa Soundtracks Venezuelan Cuisine offers arepas, empanadas, and more!
Do you have a favorite food truck event in the West Valley that should be included? Submit it!
Are you a local food truck owner in the West Valley and want to be included on this list? Let’s chat!