LIST OF BEST ARIZONA RESORTS WITH WATER PARKS
It’s almost staycation season! Who else loves taking advantage of all the amazing amenities the best Arizona resorts with water parks offer in the summer? We love packing up the littles and enjoying a long weekend or midweek Arizona staycation at these Arizona resorts! We’ve stayed at some and plan to experience them for the first time this summer. Explore more below, then meet us at these resorts – some minutes off the AZ 303 with others a short drive away in the Valley of the Sun!
Best Arizona Waterpark Hotels | Off The AZ 303 Mom Favorite
- The Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is tucked up in the Lookout Mountains with stunning views of the city. They have an adults-only pool , a family-friendly pool, huge waterfall, plus The Falls!
- The Falls Water Village is what draws us the most with its multiple pools, private cabanas, its 138-foot enclosed water slide, waterfalls and fountains, kid-friendly depths, and hot tubs!
- Enjoy refreshing drinks, swift service and delicious food from Cascades Cafe, too!
- We have stayed annually as both a family-friendly staycation and also anniversary weekend! This place truly holds so many dear memories and moments for us and we can’t wait to go back this summer!
- Daycations/day passes are also offered based on availability. Just call them at (602) 588 – 7965!
Best Arizona Waterpark Hotels | West Valley AZ Locations
- Their Lagoon Pool & Hot Springs Spa is family-friendly and is home to a three-story waterslide! The pool space is large and we’ve yet to see it overly crowded!
- In addition to the pool, they have BBQ grills, a fitness center, horseback riding and other awesome amenities.
- Wigwam Resort is the ultimate West Valley Arizona staycation resort with family-friendly outdoor pools for adults and kids.
- The Tower Pool offers dual water slides that kids and adults and enjoy together. Plus it has a pool bar & grill open daily from 11am-5pm.
- Oasis Pool is the adults-only pool and truly a hidden gem. Grab your husband and plan a romantic getaway here this summer! Note, they will be closed from late July – August so plan for a June trip!
- Also, their menus and food are incredible!
Newest Arizona Waterpark Hotel | North Phoenix in Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Boasts an $18 million dollar renovation on the luxury swim experience that now has 3 amazing slides, signature pools, private cabanas, comfy lounge seating and a chill lazy river! They also have quite the summer activity list and summer deals!
Best Arizona Waterpark Hotels | Valleywide Locations
Best Waterpark Hotels | Las Vegas, Nevada
ARE STAYCATIONS AND ARIZONA WATERPARKS NOT YOUR JAM?
Splash into summer by visiting a local splash pad instead.
View our list of favorite West Valley AZ Splash Pads!
You can also Buy a getoutpass and explore numerous local West Valley AZ attractions (Luv 2 Play Surprise, Del E Webb Center of Performing Arts, DBat Avondale, etc.) for free or a discounted rate. Use offtheaz303 coupon code for a significant discount!
Share your summer staycation and adventure photos with us on Instagram using #offtheaz303! Plus, subscribe to our newsletter to find out where our next Ladies Day Out event will be and join us – this summer we plan to do a meet-up with kiddos at a local Arizona splash pad and park!