Best West Valley AZ Coffee Shops, minutes off the AZ 303!
Coffee makes life a little more joyful at any given time of the day, especially as a mama. So, we compiled our list of the best west Valley AZ coffee shops in Arizona so whether you are new to the area, in town for a big event or a local – you know where to find a nice iced or hot cup of coffee! Thank us by supporting these local, family-owned West Valley coffee shops.
Best Coffee Shops in Peoria, Arizona
- NW Coffee
- Located in the heart of Vistancia, this cute local coffee shop in Peoria, Arizona is a part of Westside Concepts which has opened other local spots like Haymaker, Cantina Gueros and more. They offer coffee, lemonades, sodas, breakfast sandwiches, smoothie bowls and more!
- Well Coffee Co
- Located in the heart of West Wing, this local coffee shop in Peoria, Arizona established its’ roots next to Cooperhills Church and close to a playground making it the perfect spot to get some Jesus and Family Time in your life, while you warm your soul with a hot or iced coffee. Try their Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee in their extra large glass mugs and enjoy on the patio this Fall! #TrustMe
- Driftwood Coffee
- Located off Grand Ave in Downtown Peoria, this place began with a friendship and the vibes are vibrant. If you aren’t following their Instagram and craving every new craft coffee and specialty drink they post, you are missing out!
- The Valley Buzz
- One of the West Valley’s newest coffee shops and we had the opportunity to visit during their soft opening. They are so passionate about making the drink that you crave, like and enjoy – if you don’t, they will remake it! It’s located more off Loop 101 but still worth a drink from whatever part of the Valley you are in.
- Bully Brew Co.
- The newest coffee shop to hit Park West is Bully Brew Coffee Co. It’s more off Loop 101, but still a West Valley favorite. Famous for its cold brew, this place is dog-gone delicious! Open Tuesday – Sunday at Park West and also frequents quite a few local markets!
Best Coffee Shops in Sun City
- The Boyer Cafe
- We think the photo below speaks for itself! Ha! If you’ve lived in the West Valley, we are safely assuming you have heard of the Boyer Bakery in Surprise. Well, this is their sister site serving up the same delicious coffee drinks and more with their famous pastry case full of unreal breakfast desserts.. now just in Sun City off Bell Rd!
Best Coffee Shops in Surprise, Arizona
- The Boyer Bakery
- We feel so blessed to have Boyer Bakery, one of our favorite local coffee shops and bakeries in Surprise and so close to us. The menu is packed with goodness, but all their seasonal macchiatos are especially good! Their pistachio latte literally taste like pistachio ice cream.
- Gathered Grounds
- Gathered Grounds is a small Coffee Stand located in Surprise off Litchfield Rd, a minute south of Bell Rd. They offer delicious seasonal coffees like a Pumpkin Cinnamon Cold Foam Coldbrew. Just drive up, order and enjoy. You can mobile order for easy pick up or get it delivered too!
- Bark & Brew Coffee Truck
- Bark & Brew Coffee Truck calls Surprise home, but they are a mobile coffee truck that frequently visits local farmers markets and various foodie events. Now, you can also find them parked out front of the new TSMC Construction Site, Monday – Friday!
- Ground Shaker Coffee
- Literally right off the AZ 303, Ground Shaker has a drive-thru and quite the breakfast menu! As you walk in, you are surrounded by the sweet smell of coffee and soul-satisfying breakfast with Western vibes seeping through the walls! We love it!
- Spencer’s Place
- Spencer’s Place is a favorite local West Valley coffee shop in Surprise, Arizona that offers equal employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Their story and mission are incredible and you should read, buy and support this spot.
Best Coffee Shops in Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Ebb + Flow
- Two besties opened this local coffee shop in Litchfield Park, Arizona. It’s their second location and offers the same delicious menu as their first in Buckeye, Arizona. The vibe is contagious and you can’t help but feel inspired and understood when you walk into this place!
- Ground Control
- Ground Control was founded by a passion for wine, locally roasted coffee, delicious food, and world-class craft beer. If you are looking to a breakfast spot with quality coffee, this place is it. They also are constantly changing up their menu to offer something new and tasty.
- Ribbons Tea House
- OK, we get it! Not everyone is a die-hard coffee fan like us so let us introduce you to Ribbons Tea House in Litchfield Park. It offers bright, vibrant, and unique loose leaf teas. They also offer an awesome happy hour!
Best Coffee Shops in Goodyear, Arizona
- Enroute Coffee
- Enroute may be one of the first coffee spots in West Valley and has won numerous awards being recognized as one of the best in the whole Valley! Their seasonal menus are on point, the coffee is worth a drive from all over the valley and their vibe is all-around fun.
Best Coffee Shops in Avondale, Arizona
- Modern Grind
- The most modern…and sweetest coffee drive-thru is located in Avondale! They used locally sourced Arizona coffee and have a strong mission of giving back! They also offer quite a robust tea menu and even have gift kits / packages for loved ones who also love tea and coffee.
- New Penny Cafe
- The girls who launched Enroute Coffee and Saddle Mountain Brewery outdid themselves with this one. New Penny Cafe opened with an impressive & intentional menu, tons of seating and overall awesome vibe. One side is all the breakfast and lunch items and the other is a bar. Who’s in? We are! They also host pop ups often and actually where we met Terra Cactus Boutique!
- Coldwater Coffeehouse & Brewery
- One of our favorites! This little townhouse turned farm and food-to-table restaurant concept is DARLING! Truly. We love their bollos and coffee and honestly everything else. We’ve held an event there recently and they were so accomodating.
Best Coffee Shop in Buckeye, Arizona
- Jackrabbit Java
- Jackrabbit Java is open and is Buckeye’s very own family-owned drive-thru coffee shop, offering high quality coffees and awesome service. They use local dairy products, offer locally roasted coffee and pastries. Their Desert Tortoise is out of this world and is a white chocolate, caramel and butter pecan latte.
- Ebb + Flow
- CAYA Coffee Truck
- We met this awesome truck at a local boutique grand opening and have been thinking about them since. Super nice crew and delicious coffee drinks. You can find the most days in Buckeye at 1280 S Watson Road, but follow their Instagram to discover the latest schedule.
Phew! What a list — and one we are so proud to have off the AZ 303! Go and support our best West Valley Coffee Shops by following their socials, ordering online, visiting them or telling a friend!