Monthlong Christmas Events in the West Valley, off the AZ-303
‘Tis the season for Christmas events, but often we miss them due to various reasons like kids’ performances and sports, work or small group parties or just life. So we put together a local list of Christmas events in the West Valley that happen regularly throughout the month.. and even some through January so you don’t miss out on the awe and wonder of the season.
Glendale Glitters & Packer Family Photography “Dancing Nights & Holiday Lights” events
- Downtown Glendale gets a Christmas makeover every December and drips its trees in the square with dazzling Christmas lights. It also has various performances from local bands, dance groups and more! This year they even have a Giving Machine where instead of buying snacks out of a vending machine, you can give the gift of food, supplies, rent, etc to a person! It’s such a neat concept and worth checking out! Glendale Glitters is open each evening from 5:00-10:00 pm through January 7, 2023.
- Packer Family Photography is located right in front of Papa Ed’s Ice Cream in Caitlin Court Historic District and they turned their little historic house into a Winter Wonderland and magical north pole experience. Their “Christmas Lights and Dancing Nights” is FREE Family Fun from 5-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Her little shop and various vendors make it also a perfect little spot to snag an extra Christmas gift while the littles participate in a craft or kid-friendly experience.
- West Valley’s newest WALK THRU Christmas Experience was created by one of our favorite local mama influencers, Shanelle.West Valley. This experience brings the ultimate Christmas Cheer with a candy cane maze, a walking trail with over 600,000 shimmering lights, bounce houses, food trucks, a nativity and more! It’s open nightly through first week of January!
- Take a magical stroll through the Wigwam on Fridays from 6-8pm and be amazed by its holiday light displays, meet some amazing princesses who are caroling their holiday favorites then end the night on their lawn with s’mores and hot chocolate. They’ve partnered with Goodyear Fire Department charities and if you donate an unwrapped toy, you will receive a FREE hot chocolate and cookie at the Wigwam Bar.
The Lights on Evergreen in Buckeye
- An amazing home in Buckeye turned their home into a musical light show with over 24,000 pixels sequenced to Christmas music and singing faces. They are open Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through December with show times at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. Each show lasts about 40 minutes. It’s their 4th year in a row and they’ve partnered with All Fair Community Services and are accepting non-perishable food donations during the show this year.
Enchanted Safari World of Illumination at Desert Diamond Casino in Glendale
- Drive through the jungle singing jingles and being amazed at thousands of light displays without ever getting out of your car. It’s truly a magical road trip located near Desert Diamond Casino in Glendale. It’s open nightly through January 1, 2023.
Looking for other local Christmas events in the West Valley? Visit our December Calendar and SUBSCRIBE so you never miss anything off the AZ-303!