https://offtheaz303.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0273-scaled.jpg 1920 1440 Dianna Stewart https://offtheaz303.com/wp-content/uploads/offtheaz303-logo.png Dianna Stewart2022-10-11 19:50:212022-10-11 19:50:21Parks with Splash Pads in the West Valley
Parks with Splash Pads in the West Valley
BEST SPLASH PADS IN THE WEST VALLEY
As Arizona mamas, we need to know exactly where all the local splash pads are so we put together a list of the best splash pads in the West Valley for us… and you!
Splash Pads in Peoria, Arizona
City of Peoria splash pads are open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., April 15 through October 15.
- Pioneer Community Park – 8755 N. 83rd Ave., Peoria, AZ 85345
- Camino A Lago Park – 21109 N 98th Ave, Peoria, AZ 85382
- This splash pad is behind the Sunrise Mountain Library south of Deer Valley Rd & Lake Pleasant Parkway. It is next to the famous hummingbird sun dial!
- Paloma Community Park – 29799 N. Lake Pleasant Pkwy, Peoria, AZ 85383
- Paloma is the newest park and splash pad in Peoria, Arizona and offers a community fishing pond, baseball and softball fields, multi-use fields, dog park, pickleball courts, playgrounds and a concession stand! Their splash pad is a lot of fun and on a lot of space!
- Rio Vista Community Park – 8866 W Thunderbird Rd., Peoria, AZ 85381
- Rio Vista is massive, covering 52-acres of pure enjoyment. It offers multiple sports fields, splash pad, parks, a skate park, a jog/walk path, and Veterans Memorial Wall.
- Park West Shopping District – 9744 West Northern Avenue Peoria, AZ 85345
- Park West has a splash pad in the heart of it’s shopping district and in a very convenient place next to the Park West Market on Saturdays!
Splash Pads in Surprise, Arizona
City of Surprise splash pads are open seasonally from April 1 – November 1.
- Veramonte Park – N 140th Ave., Surprise, AZ 85379
- Heritage Park – 15073 W Sweetwater Ave., Surprise, Arizona 85379
- In the heart of Marley Park is Heritage Park which has a splash pad, ramadas, softball fields, picnic tables and is open seasonally from April 1 – Nov. 1.
- Surprise Farms Community Park – 15930 N Bullard Ave, Surprise, AZ 85374
Splash Pads in El Mirage, Arizona
- Gateway Park – 10100 N El Mirage Rd., El Mirage, Arizona 85335
- Gateway offers a fairly large interactive splash pad next to two playgrounds, baseball and softball fields, skate park, outdoor track around the fields, outdoor basketball courts AND it’s own restaurant. That’s right – Windy City Dogs is attached to the park and offers slushies and Vienna-style hot dogs. They also offer solar panel-covered parking! It may be El Mirage’s best-kept secret, if you ask us!
Splash Pads in Glendale, Arizona
- Fountain Park at Westgate Entertainment District – this splash pad sits in the middle of Westgate square close to the AMC offering lush gardens and comfortable seating for all family members to enjoy while they are eating from a nearby restaurant or just enjoying a sunny afternoon!
Splash Pads in Avondale, Arizona
Each of these parks and splash pads in Avondale offer a wide spread of amenities from pickleball courts to community lakes and fishing to playgrounds and skateparks, etc.
- Friendship Park – 12325 West McDowell Road
- Festival Fields Park – 101 E. Lower Buckeye Road
- Alamar Park – 4155 South El Mirage Road
- Alamar Park in Avondale opened in October 2022 and is the newest park and splash pad to hit the West Valley.
Splash Pads in Buckeye, Arizona
- Tartesso Community Sports Park – W Tartesso Pkwy, Buckeye, AZ 85396
- Tartesso Community Park Splash Pad is located in the master-planned community of Tartesso and this park has monthly events including farmers’ markets, movie nights and food truck nights. The splash pad closes on November 1 for the season.
- Coronado Commons Park Splash Pad – the exact address is unknown, but near Verrado!
Did we miss any of your favorites? Contact us and share your favorites so we can add it to our list! Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to see our visits to all these West Valley Splash Pads!