IT’S OUTDOOR DINING SEASON!
Spring in Arizona is one of the most wonderful seasons, isn’t it? Warm weather with cool breezes! Grab those sunglasses and a few friends or family members and hit up one or more of these 15 outdoor dining restaurants with patios in West Valley Phoenix!
Restaurants with Patios in Peoria
- The Social on 83rd – known as one of the best outdoor dining restaurants with patios in West Valley Phoenix featuring lawn games perfect for the kiddos or date!
- Peoria Artisan Brewery – Peoria’s very own brewery that serves up hand-crafted beers and offers a cozy dog-friendly patio!
- V’s Taproom – known as Vistancia’s neighborhood hang with a patio that offers gorgeous golf course views and heating options for those chillier nights.
Restaurants with Patios in Glendale
- Cuff – historic yet relaxed vibe with low-hanging lights and sophisticated decor and decent-sized patio space.
- Arrowhead Grill – one of the west valley’s most well-known steakhouses with good patio space both in the bar area and for dining.
Restaurants with Patios in Verrado / Buckeye
- The Vic Bar & Garden – stunning mountain and skyline views on this patio! Located inside the Verrado community, there is absolutely nothing basic about this spot and they offer a seasonal sample menu that changes often!
- Verrado Grille at Verrado Golf Club – an elegant yet comforting outdoor dining restaurant with patio inside the Verrado Golf Club. Soak up the beautiful golf course views and enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner seven days a week!
Restaurants with Patios in Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Papa Paul’s Brick Oven Pizza & Pasta
- Park Cafe
- The Wigwam Bar
Restaurants with Patios in Goodyear, Arizona
- Cantina Gueros (Goodyear and Peoria locations) – Mexican spot offering Abuela’s traditional recipes with a modern twist! Enjoy ample patio space for lunch, dinner and happy hours!
- Saddle Mountain Brewing Company – voted best brewput in the West Valley and has mouthwatering food and brews with ample patio space perfect for warm weather evenings!
Restaurants with Patios in Surprise, Arizona
- Lou Tivoli’s Garden – super casual and quaint restaurant with big patio space covered by trees and views of a fountain and grass fields!
- Copper + Rye at Sterling Grove Golf & Country Club – a hidden gem with stunning golf course views. Reservations are required for non-residents / non-members!
Restaurants with Patios in Anthem/Phoenix, Arizona
- Limon Urban Kitchen – fun, casual taco bar where live music is often played and a little turf area for cornhole. Great for parties!
Looking to try more restaurants in the West Valley Arizona area?
Here are a few other favorite local lists off the AZ 303:
- West Valley Brunch Spots
- Popular Food Trucks and Events in West Valley Phoenix
- Best Arizona Coffee Shops
- Kids Eat Free Restaurants
Want more Off The AZ 303 goodness? Subscribe to our newsletter and connect with us on Instagram! If you try one of these spots, let us know what you thought by tagging us in your photo on all socials!