THINGS TO DO IN THE WEST VALLEY, AZ: SHOPPING EDITION
Looking for things to do in the West Valley, AZ? Plan a West Valley AZ Shop Local Tour using our guide below. We’ve frequently planned multiple days out throughout the year with some of our besties and have thoroughly enjoyed it. You should join us on the next one – but we are also an open book and want to share our Shop Local AZ tour stops with you so you can also create your own Ladies Day Out memories, too!
West Valley AZ | Shop Local Tour Schedule
10AM: Crepes & Coffee @ Molina’s Creperie
- By far the best sweet and savory crepes in West Valley Arizona we’ve found so far. If you don’t live in Buckeye, this place is 100% worth the drive!
11AM: Screws & Sparkles in Buckeye, Arizona
- Prepare to spend a long time at Screws & Sparkles and walk laps because you are going to want it all AND always discover something new the next time you walk by it!
12:15 PM: Arie Layne Boutique in Goodyear, Arizona
- An adorable upscale boutique with the cutest and trendiest fashions from clothes, shoes and jewelry.
1:15 PM: Blush & Cactus in Goodyear, Arizona
- The newest West Valley Arizona boutique plus it’s size-inclusive. Their assortment is massive and arguably larger on line!
2:15 PM: Late Lunch at The W Bar in The Wigwam Resort
- After a long morning of shopping, The W Bar offers a beautiful patio space to enjoy a delicious meal while catching up on life and enjoying those conversations that can’t necessarily be had while shopping. It’s one of our favorite West Valley Arizona hangs!
3:30 PM: Coffee at any of these West Valley AZ Coffee Spots!
- You’re going to need an XL coffee after this amazing shopping day!
On this trip, we decided to spend most of our time in Buckeye, Litchfield Park and Goodyear! If you want to get on our list to hear about the next one, please subscribe to our newsletter. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook, as we always are highlighting the spaces, places and businesses conveniently located Off the AZ 303!
Also, if these shops aren’t necessarily your style, scroll through our longer list of local places to shop in our Arizona Gifts & Shops in the West Valley guide!