West Valley Farmer’s Markets
ARIZONA FARMERS MARKETS IN THE WEST VALLEY
Farmers Markets thrive in Arizona because of the weather, our love for food trucks and local artisans, and Arizona’s entrepreneurial spirit! West Valley Farmers Markets offer various family-friendly activities from a petting zoo to bounce houses and even movie nights and/or unique themed events!
WEEK DAY MARKETS
- Sun City Festival Farmers Market at Sage Center in Buckeye, every other Thursday from 10am – 1pm through April.
- Arrowhead Farmers Market aka Momma’s Organic Market at Arrowhead Towne Center on Saturdays from 9am-1pm in the Dillard’s Parking Lot.
- Hello Handmade Market at Arrowhead Towne Center on 1st and 3rd Saturdays from October – March
- Park West Market, every Saturday from 9am-1pm at Park West Shopping Center from October – April.
- Sportsman’s Park Market near Arizona Cardinals Stadium meets every Saturday from 8am-1pm on their gorgeous lawn with incredible views.
- Pinnacle Peak Farmers Market every Saturday from 9am-2pm off the AZ 101 and 27th Ave, in the big shopping center with a Target and AMC movie theatre.
- Glendale Farmers Market at Cabela’s on Sundays from 9am-1pm in Glendlae, Arizona.
- Stetson Valley Market one Sunday a month in North Phoenix from 3pm-7pm
- Vistancia Farmers Market, the third Sunday of each month from 10am-2pm at Mountain Vista Clubhouse in Peoria, Arizona from October to April.
ARIZONA FARMER’S MARKETS IN PHOENIX
- Uptown Farmers Market, every Saturday from 8am-1pm and Wednesday from 9am-1pm at 5757 North Central Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85012
- Downtown Phoenix Farmers Market, every Saturday from 8am-1pm at 5th Street and McKinley
EAST VALLEY FARMERS MARKETS WORTH THE DRIVE
- Gilbert Farmers Market is located near its’ iconic Water Tower every Saturday from 8am – 12pm.
- Downtown Chandler Farmers Market, every Saturday from 9am – 1pm
- Downtown Mesa Farmers Market meets Saturdays from 8AM – 12:30PM through December at the southside of the Mesa Arts Center.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Events Calendar where we add all the dates and event details of each of these awesome West Valley Farmers Markets. That way, you will never miss any happenings #offtheAZ303!
SAVE this graphic and keep it in your back pocket for a sunny morning when you feel like getting out and about and supporting local! We visit markets often – so follow along on our journey #offtheaz303, too!