FARMERS MARKETS IN WEST VALLEY ARIZONA
Farmers Markets thrive in Arizona because of our beautiful weather, love for food trucks and local artisans, and Arizona’s entrepreneurial spirit! We love going to them and discovering something new, unique, special, and made with lots of love. Farmers Markets in West Valley AZ offer fresh produce and various family-friendly activities from a petting zoo to bounce houses and even movie nights and/or unique themed events!
WEEK DAY MARKETS
- Sun City Festival Farmers Market at Sage Center in Buckeye, every other Thursday from 10am – 1pm through April.
- Sunset Market in Sterling Grove is a special treat. Join them on September 27, October 5 and November 29th (Wednesdays) from 4-7pm in Surprise, Arizona. Over 20 locally sourced market vendors from baked goodies, candles, skincare, baby clothes and more!
- Estrella Market in Goodyear, Arizona happening every other Wednesday, starting October 11th, 2023.
- Heritage Night Market at Heritage at Sportsman’s Park from 5pm-9pm, every 1st and 3rd Thursday.
- Arrowhead Farmers Market aka Momma’s Organic Market at Arrowhead Towne Center on Saturdays from 9am-1pm in the Dillard’s Parking Lot.
- Park West Market, every Saturday from 9am-1pm at Park West Shopping Center from October – April.
- Sportsman’s Park Market near Arizona Cardinals Stadium meets every Saturday from 8am-1pm on their gorgeous lawn with incredible views.
- Pinnacle Peak Farmers Market every Saturday from 9am-2pm at Deer Valley Towne Center in Phoenix.
- North Peoria Farmers Market in Peoria at Liberty High School on Sundays from 9am-1pm.
- Hello Handmade Market in Goodyear on 1st and 3rd Sunday from October – March
- Vistancia Farmers Market, the third Sunday of each month from 10am-2pm at Mountain Vista Clubhouse in Peoria, Arizona from October to April.
- Verrado Community Farmers Market is located in Verrado Town Square Park off Main Street from 9am-1pm.
ARIZONA FARMER’S MARKETS IN PHOENIX
- Uptown Farmers Market, every Saturday from 8am-1pm and Wednesday from 9am-1pm at 5757 North Central Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85012
- Downtown Phoenix Farmers Market, every Saturday from 7:30am – 11:30am at 5th Street and McKinley
EAST VALLEY FARMERS MARKETS WORTH THE DRIVE
- Gilbert Farmers Market is located near its’ iconic Water Tower every Saturday from 7am – 11am.
- Downtown Chandler Farmers Market, every Saturday from 9am – 1pm
- Downtown Mesa Farmers Market meets Saturdays from 8AM – 12:30PM through December at the southside of the Mesa Arts Center.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our Events Calendar where we add all the dates and event details of each of these awesome West Valley Farmers Markets. That way, you will never miss any happenings #offtheAZ303!
+ SAVE this graphic and keep it in your back pocket for a sunny morning when you feel like getting out and about and supporting local! We visit markets often – so follow along on our journey #offtheaz303, too!