https://offtheaz303.com/wp-content/uploads/2.png 768 1366 Dianna Stewart https://offtheaz303.com/wp-content/uploads/offtheaz303-logo.png Dianna Stewart2022-09-29 08:20:262022-09-29 09:19:31Best Arizona Coffee Shops in the West Valley
Best Arizona Coffee Shops in the West Valley
Best Arizona Coffee Shops in the West Valley, minutes off the AZ 303!
Coffee makes life a little more joyful at any given time of the day, especially as a mama. So, we compiled our list of the best Arizona coffee shops in the West Valley so whether you are new to the area, in town for a big event or a local. Thank us by supporting these local, family-owned Arizona coffee shops.
Best Coffee Shops in Peoria, Arizona
- NW Coffee
- Located in the heart of Vistancia, this cute local coffee shop in Peoria, Arizona is a part of Westside Concepts which has opened other local spots like Haymaker, Cantina Gueros and more. They offer coffee, lemonades, sodas, breakfast sandwiches, smoothie bowls and more!
- Well Coffee Co
- Located in the heart of West Wing, this local coffee shop in Peoria, Arizona established its’ roots next to Cooperhills Church and close to a playground making it the perfect spot to get some Jesus and Family Time in your life, while you warm your soul with a hot or iced coffee. Try their Cinnamon Toast Crunch Coffee in their extra large glass mugs and enjoy on the patio this Fall! #TrustMe
Best Coffee Shops in Surprise, Arizona
- The Boyer Bakery
- We feel so blessed to have Boyer Bakery, one of our favorite local coffee shops and bakeries in Surprise and so close to us. The menu is packed with goodness, but all their seasonal macchiatos are especially good! Their pistachio latte literally taste like pistachio ice cream.
- Gathered Grounds
- Gathered Grounds is a small Coffee Stand located in Surprise off Litchfield Rd, a minute south of Bell Rd. They offer delicious seasonal coffees like aPumpkin Cinnamon Cold Foam Coldbrew. Just drive up, order and enjoy. You can mobile order for easy pick up or get it delivered too!
- Bark & Brew Coffee Truck
- Bark & Brew Coffee Truck calls Surprise home, but they are a mobile coffee truck that frequently visits local farmers markets like Vistancia Farmers Markets and others!
- Spencer’s Place
- Spencer’s Place is a local west valley coffee shop in Surprise, Arizona that offers equal employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Their story and mission is incredible and you should read, buy and support this spot.
Best Coffee Shop in Waddell, Arizona
- Java Trolley
- Get on this coffee train! This local coffee shop in Waddell, Arizona is located inside Out West General Store. This general store offers one of the most unique assortments to its community and worth a family trip to visit. Whether you need a bale of hay, scoop of Thrifty Ice cream, milk, coffee or a saddle – they offer it all!
Best Coffee Shops in Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Ebb + Flow
- Two besties opened this local coffee shop in Litchfield Park, Arizona. It’s their second location and offers the same delicious menu as their first in Buckeye, Arizona. The vibe is contagious and you can’t help but feel inspired and understood when you walk into this place!
- Ground Control
- Ground Control was founded by a passion for wine, locally-roasted coffee, delicious food, and world-class craft beer. If you are looking to a breakfast spot with quality coffee, this place is it. Try their salted caramel cold brew and tell ’em the girls off the AZ 303 suggested it. You won’t regret it!
- Ribbons Tea House
- OK, we get it! Not everyone is a die hard coffee fan like us so let us introduce you to Ribbons Tea House in Litchfield Park. It offers bright, vibrant, and unique loose leaf teas. They also offer an awesome happy hour!
Best Coffee Shops in Goodyear, Arizona
- Enroute Coffee
- Enroute may be one of the first coffee spots in West Valley and has won numerous awards being recognized as one of the best in the whole Valley! Their seasonal menus are on point, the coffee is worth a drive from all over the valley and their vibe is all-around fun.
Best Coffee Shop in Buckeye, Arizona
- Jackrabbit Java
- Jackrabbit Java is open and is Buckeye’s very own family-owned drive-thru coffee shop, offering high quality coffees and awesome service. They use local dairy products, offer locally roasted coffee and pastries. Their Desert Tortoise is out of this world and is a white chocolate, caramel and butter pecan latte.
- Ebb + Flow
Phew! What a list — and one we are so proud to have off the AZ 303! Go and support our best Arizona Coffee Shops in the West Valley List by following their socials, ordering online, visiting them or telling a friend!
See a list of our other favorite local Arizona restaurants off the AZ 303 and make sure to follow us on Instagram to follow our latest discoveries!