BEST BRUNCH IN WEST VALLEY AZ
We love a good hearty Arizona brunch! We think it’s the only way to start the day, especially on a weekend or special events like Mother’s Day, Easter or Christmas. We compiled a list of the best locations for brunch in West Valley AZ located conveniently off the AZ 303 Loop! That’s right – eat your heart out at these local West Valley Phoenix restaurants with friends and family!
BRUNCH PLACES IN PEORIA, ARIZONA
- Haymaker at the four corners in the Upper Westside PHX, this menu is loaded from hearty BBQ to breakfast skillets and delicious waffles and more!
- V’s Taproom is known as the best restaurant in Vistancia AZ and a hang-out spot of residents. Their menu has a little bit of everything from pizzas, handhelds, bruschetta, apps, pretzel bites and more.
- Hash Kitchen‘s slogan is Brunch Life and they just opened a spot in the Upper Westside PHX located in P83. From their famous bloody mary bar to their stacked french toast and pancakes, this is the ultimate brunch spot in West Valley AZ.
- The Social at 83rd is known for its brunch board filled with mini pancakes, mini french toast, sausage, bacon, fruit and all the goods and that’s just one item on their very impressive brunch menu!
BRUNCH PLACES IN SURPRISE, ARIZONA
- Lou Tivoli Gardens is one of the most hidden brunch spots in Surprise, Arizona. It’s not talked about or featured much but one of the best brunch places in Surprise! Their menu is loaded with the classics and the spot is a vibe with massive patio space, perfect for a large party on a big event like Mother’s Day!
- The Toast Craft Kitchen & Cocktails is the newest brunch spot to hit Surprise, Arizona. This location has a hearty menu including the ultimate Breakfast Toast Board with three different bruschettas.
- Over Easy may be one of the most modern brunch restaurants in Surprise, Arizona. It serves up burritos, benedicts, sandwiches, skillets and even hash!
- The Boyer Bakery has one of the largest pastries cases in the West Valley and it’s loaded with out-of-this-world home-baked goods with gluten-free options and vegan friendly. New to their business is the Boyer Eatery which serves up delicious sandwiches, yogurt bowls and salads!
BRUNCH PLACES IN GLENDALE, ARIZONA
- The Lola Cocktail Lab & Eatery adds a spicy & sweet vibe to the traditional brunch menu! Over-the-top drinks, brunch boards, waffles, toasts, and plenty of savory food options. This place is super insta-worthy!
- The Place is the place for scratch breakfast and they are open 7 days a week serving up all the classics from melts. omelets, burgers, salads and more!
- The Black & White Cafe is one of the most unique brunch places in Glendale, Arizona as it serves up different menu items daily plus roasts its own coffee.
- Kiss The Cook is the classic diner brunch spot in Glendale, Arizona but one of the best parts of it is the mini muffins they serve you before your meal comes out!
BRUNCH PLACES IN GOODYEAR, ARIZONA
- Lakeside Grill Estrella has stunning lake views with an adorable story behind it’s team. They serve up starters, cocktails, classics and more all with love and community in mind!
- Country Griddle is an incredible homestyle brunch place in Goodyear, Arizona with a massive brunch menu! The menu is long, the tastes are magnificent!
BRUNCH PLACES IN LITCHFIELD PARK, ARIZONA
- Park Cafe is in the center of Litchfield Park, adjacent to Wigwam Resort and it’s darling and dog friendly. The menu is grand and the vibe is casual plus enjoying a stroll down the neighborhood or over to Tierra Verde Lake Park after makes it all that more special. Big local neighborhood vibe!
- Alberijes Cafe & Grillis a local Litchfield Park restaurant, serving southern regional Mexican and Oaxaca-inspired cuisine. You can visit, order pick up or delivery!
- Litchfield’s hosts an annual Mother’s Day Brunch with a farm-to-table menu planned! Wigwam Resort also hosts a delicious Mother’s Day Brunch in West Valley AZ inside their ballroom. We haven’t gone yet but it’s a dream to go! Someday!
BRUNCH PLACES IN AVONDALE, ARIZONA
- Coldwater Coffeehouse & Bakery is the neatest farm-to-table spot that was originally an old home turned into a coffeehouse bakery. It’s community-owned by a few neighbors who grow its ingredients in the backyard or locally source! It’s healthy, affordable and really unique.
- New Penny Cafe is the newest coffee shop to hit Avondale and it’s darling. Their menu is extra and we are here for it including breakfast tots, a fun kids menu, salads, bagels and toasts, with lots of sides!
BRUNCH PLACES IN BUCKEYE, ARIZONA
- Cafe 25:35is the ultimate savory brunch spot in Buckeye, Arizona with a secret family recipe for southern-style biscuits and gravy. One of our #offtheaz303 mamas is as big biscuit and gravy fan so this is a big deal! They also serve an unreal old-fashioned cinnamon roll and homemade cold brew!
- Molina’s Creperie is one of our all-time favorite brunch restaurants in Phoenis; they offer both sweet and savory crepes with a full coffee bar. We tell everyone about this place because it brings us so much joy and it will bring you so much too!